The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Introduction of a Supra-newb

Klank

Hi all.

I signed up a few weeks back in search of advice for purchasing a Supra. Well I finally picked one up last month! :D

It's a low mileage N/A Manual, and she's as close to immaculate as you can get for a 15 year old motor. As you can see from the photos, totally standard even down to the alloys and exhaust.

Loving Supra ownership so far and looking forward to local/national meets. I've just paid my subscription, so I'll be keeping a close eye on whats going on in the North East.

Thanks for looking and hope you like the photos. :)

All the best,

Keith.

210620092366edit.jpg

170620092351edit.jpg

Thanks for the comment.

The MR-2 belongs to a mate, also a very tidy example. My other toys consist of 2 wheels. ;)

As for the Supra, it'll be staying completely standard in terms of styling. I won't be changing the alloys or fitting a bodykit. This is why I travelled so far and spent the amount I did finding a clean, standard example. Engine will be untouched, bar an exhaust system at some point in the future, just to help it breathe a bit better. :) Other than that, just need to do a tidy and discreet sub install in the boot, then concentrate on spending my money on petrol! Fuel costs are quite scary when I've gone from a mapped Skoda Fabia vRS.. 180bhp and still returning 55mpg! :blink: