The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arch rolling

turnerjr

Hello all. Just had all the wheel arches on my supra rolled by arch enemy, and i have to say they have done an excellent job. Ive been looking for someone to do this for ages, with no success, but they have just set up a new agent for the south west ( paul in wiltshire) so for anyone who needs theirs done in that area, he is well worth a call. good prices aswell :thumbs:

i knew i forgot to do something before undersealing everything and putting the wheels back on. i shot blasted both rear inner arches and forgot to take pictures of that aswell :banghead: they look the same as the pictures they have on their website :D

Hello all. Just had all the wheel arches on my supra rolled by arch enemy, and i have to say they have done an excellent job. Ive been looking for someone to do this for ages, with no success, but they have just set up a new agent for the south west ( paul in wiltshire) so for anyone who needs theirs done in that area, he is well worth a call. good prices aswell :thumbs:

:thumbs: Sounds good.

im currently training to be an agaent with the guy who owns Arch enemy at the moment.

Its going good, will hopefully get my arches done soon too

:thumbs: Sounds good.

im currently training to be an agaent with the guy who owns Arch enemy at the moment.

Its going good, will hopefully get my arches done soon too

Let me know when your finished training, I want mine done soon! :)

When are you thinking about doing it?

And what sort of price?

Well i have got some leave coming up in August.

Will need to speak to the guy whos training me, but i know i need to work on a vw and do one more car and then ive passed.;)

The prices are on the website http://www.archenemy.co.uk

And ill see what discount he will do as it is my training:D

Did he mark/crack the paint at all?

I've had mine 'shaved back' by a local garage but I could really do with the arches being rolled, as the arch can't be cut back anymore due to the spot welds. Can the arches still be rolled with some of the metal removed?

And whats the difference from a lip pull to flare? Noob question I know but never had it done before! :)

A lip pull is done after you have rolled the lip.

Gives it a slight flare look and gives a little extra room but not as much as the flare does.

Did he mark/crack the paint at all?

I've had mine 'shaved back' by a local garage but I could really do with the arches being rolled, as the arch can't be cut back anymore due to the spot welds. Can the arches still be rolled with some of the metal removed?

All the cars i have done so far we have not cracked any of the paint or had any dramas.

But it all depends on the condition of the paint and if it has been repaired badly or there is rust.

They can still be rolled but you may not get the best result.

I can find out for you if you want?

A lip pull is done after you have rolled the lip.

Gives it a slight flare look and gives a little extra room but not as much as the flare does.

All the cars i have done so far we have not cracked any of the paint or had any dramas.

But it all depends on the condition of the paint and if it has been repaired badly or there is rust.

They can still be rolled but you may not get the best result.

I can find out for you if you want?

If you could, that would be great :)