The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to clueless !

Dyer864

Well having shreaded my tyres (falkens 452's) only after 4 mth's steady driving (no wheelspins /etc) due to my suspension, being like a rowntrees jelly, i was in desperate need of 2 tyres ASAP , as they were illegal o drive :( so after having new shocks and springs fitted.

so paying for parts and labour for the above , i was struggling to fork out another £200+ for new tyres , so i was grateful for a pm off "CLUELESS" offering a pair of very good part worns at a super price , i cudn't refuse fitted and balanced !!

Just like to say a big thanks to craig :thumbs: top bloke and nice to see the club spirit very much alive , helped me out big time :)

Cheers bud ;)

Well having shreaded my tyres (falkens 452's) only after 4 mth's steady driving (no wheelspins /etc) due to my suspension, being like a rowntrees jelly, i was in desperate need of 2 tyres ASAP , as they were illegal o drive :( so after having new shocks and springs fitted.

so paying for parts and labour for the above , i was struggling to fork out another £200+ for new tyres , so i was grateful for a pm off "CLUELESS" offering a pair of very good part worns at a super price , i cudn't refuse fitted and balanced !!

Just like to say a big thanks to craig :thumbs: top bloke and nice to see the club spirit very much alive , helped me out big time :)

Cheers bud ;)

So what you're saying is he has a tyre fitting buisness and he is a non club trader trading via pm?

No wot i'm saying his , having already met craig at a few local jap meets, and knowing my car has been off the road for a while with suspension issues, he pm'd me to say he could help me out whilst i was in a predicament , and got me in touch with a close mate of his, who could help thats all ! he's not doing anything untowards like being an unauthorised trader etc.etc

why do people always think negative ! (perhaps i should av explained myself more clearley in my opening thread) :search: