The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Snooper S6Neo Problem

Green Peace

I know you can have this as an option but dont know off the top of my head exactly how to navigate through the menu.

The snoopers in the car,I will have a play tommorow dude,if that fails I have the manual but its at my parents place:stupid:

So not much help at the moment ! But should be able to tell you tommorow unless anyone else does in ther interim

Cheers Faran, I'll await your instructions, it just really bugs me because when it picks cameras up the other side of a dual carrigeway it dosn't give much time on the one in the direction of travel and it gets confused, also its not very loud, I have tried resetting it n stuff and turning the volume up but it dosn't seem to remmember this.

I cant afford a new one yet but its been fairly good over the last two years, It does sometimes forget where it is and appears to be picking up satelites but sometimes dosn't detect a camera that it knows exists which is a bit bad.

Its stopped detecting the variable ones on M25 so I aint sure which gantry is live now.

Cheers bud

Choosing whether it alerts you to cameras in your direction or ALL cameras is an option,if its not detecting cameras which it knows are there could be because you have it in City mode while you are on the motorway or vice-versa (off the top of my head its the button in the exreme left hand corner to switch between these).If you have it on "ALL"(both city mode and motorway) it should pick them all up - if its not then it could be a problem unrelated to the user definable settings.

Sometimes mine also fails to get GPS lock but after the "warm up" period it seems to be ok,occasionaly I have to power it down and then back up again for it to work.

In my experience the techies at snooper are quite good with there diagnostics - give them a call if things still dont work

Hi Si fella,

Its menu option 7 (speed cameras) and then there are 3 logic modes its one of these - cant say which one as I dont have my manual - just try all 3 ! Mine is set to 1.

Also any joy in switching it between city/motorway mode ?

AFAIK the smart mode represents the snooper NOT alerting you if it knows you are going below the speed limit

Keep us updated

:thumbs:

Originally posted by Rob

Logic Option 3 gives a BEEP for cameras on your side, and a CROAK for cameras on t'other side, relevant to Gatsos and Truvelos.

Cheers Rob, i'll give it a go when I go out I been acting really lazy today and havent gone out yet...but its RAINING AGAIN, does it ever stop bloomin raining?

Logic Option 3 and ALL mode cheers everyone...sorry I'm such a plank sometimes, just lost me manual...

:innocent: