The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel Suggestions Please

SupraGirlie

Hi all,

I have put my current Wheel Mania Vortex R 19" Wheels up for sale, as I want something a little different, I really don't know where to start looking, I have included some pictures of the sort of wheels I want to go for, so can anyone tell me if they are still made, and if not, where can I get something similar.

Does anyone think I should go for silver or the bronze colour? I like the Volks in bronze, but not sure it would look good or not.

Ive just looked in your garage, which one of the fleet are you thinking of putting them on ?

Also the Rays wheels are quite dear, £500 ish a piece

Ive just looked in your garage, which one of the fleet are you thinking of putting them on ?

Also the Rays wheels are quite dear, £500 ish a piece

Look at the first picture I posted or even my avatar, it may give it away ;)

Again:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=186185

(really trying to sell Petes wheels here! :D )

Thanks for the suggestion, but no black wheels for me, I had them on 3 previous Supra's and I definitely don't want them again, not keen on the style of those anyway.

Edited by SupraGirlie (see edit history)

Look at the first picture I posted or even my avatar, it may give it away ;)

Just thought i'd check as i know how much you girls change your minds :D

I think you could put either on your aerotop and they'd look good :cool:

So out of all the wheels I posted, are they all still made? Does anyone stock these? I don't want to have to order some from abroad and have a 2 month wait etc.

The Rays are still made, if you look on the website i posted the link to there is a worldwide list of authorised dealers so think your best bet would be to go look on there and then make a few calls.

The Rays are made specifically to your requirements so i'd say it might be doubtfull if anyones got them in stock in this country.

Ist couple are as dunk said. The 3rd pic of a set of Traffic Stars but not sure which exactly.

The gold look like Work Emotions, the ones below that are Work also (Rota do a good copy) and the bottom ones are one of the Work Equip range. All pricey but stunning wheels, and light:)

Ist couple are as dunk said. The 3rd pic of a set of Traffic Stars but not sure which exactly.

The gold look like Work Emotions, the ones below that are Work also (Rota do a good copy) and the bottom ones are one of the Work Equip range. All pricey but stunning wheels, and light:)

The 3rd set are HRE 545's, why is it the only wheels I like are mega expensive! I'm going to have to ring around places to get some quotes then I guess!