The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra meet Ireland 25/07/09

Kearney

Right lads I'm arranging a smallish meet for saturday the 25th of July. I'm well aware the supra skyline meet is on a month later its just I'm gonna try start a few of these more regularly, every second month or so, instead of having a big meet every 10 months.

basically its going to be a photo meet, I'm going to bring someone with me who is gonna take shots of all the cars and get them up on the site for us afterwards.

Since there isn't a huge amount of Supra owners in Ireland we are going to leave it open to some celicas, soarers and chasers etc too so we can get a decent turn out. As some people work saturdays until 6.00 or so i'm going to have it for 8.00 to give people a chance to get ready.

Location and time

8.00pm

Multi story car park

Blanchardstown shopping centre

Dublin 15

No Messing at this will be tolerated and anyone that does their reg will be taken and they will be reported to the garda.

Edited by Kearney (see edit history)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go but I've an mnc meet on the saturday in cork and going to the silvia meet the next day in Carlow.

Ah thats a pity,

Wedding in London...

Fantastic, seems like this date is suiting no one :(

Anyway I'm going to start a list

1. Kearney

1. Kearney

2. Matt H

Good man matt :D

Nice one Kearney :thumbs:

As discussed, shout if you need anything from me. :)

Cheers steve, much appreciated

I might be there :) not sure what i'm doing that weekend yet :)

Well book that evening off and come down! :D

im sorry!! :( id go but the whole english reg with no tax is stoppin me! :(

Drive it down and just say your selling it. The garda always let girls away with murder, just put on the water works if they give out to you for taking it LOL

Do ya not think Saturday at 8 is a bit of a balls for those working til 6 in other parts of the country Kearney, would ya be better off doing it on a sunday (more people off work)

Well like we will be there til 10 adleast before we going driving anywere anyway. So it gives people plenty of time to get ready and over to it. I'm sure if someone was coming from cork we'd wait for them :)

But.. If there is enough people saying they would prefer sunday i.e. most of them, then I'll consider changing it. I don't want to confuse everyone by changing the dates unless I have to

Updated list

1. Kearney - Supra SZ

2. Matt H - Supra AEROTOP SINGLE BIG MASSIVE HUGE TURBO ;)

3. Snwman - Celica TRD M sport

4. Joe ep91 - Glanza V

5. touge drift - Levin BZR

6. Heather1mee - is going to back out :p

7. Gaz d - Starlet

But.. If there is enough people saying they would prefer sunday i.e. most of them, then I'll consider changing it. I don't want to confuse everyone by changing the dates unless I have to

My 2p: stick with the advertised dates, you seem to have a good list going already. Perhaps a Sunday could work even better, and perhaps you'll try that in the future: but for this meet, stick with what you've organised. :)

Free bump again! ;)

see you there hope the weather is good for the photos

Good stuff man see you then :)

My 2p: stick with the advertised dates, you seem to have a good list going already. Perhaps a Sunday could work even better, and perhaps you'll try that in the future: but for this meet, stick with what you've organised. :)

Free bump again! ;)

Yeah thats exactly what I taught myself. cheers man :D

sorry mate can't make it to meets for awhile:(,girlfriends due any day now:) should be fine for end of aug.;)

No worries sure theres always another time :)