The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fng

hackin_n_bashin

Hey all,

Have just acquired a N/A Auto Aerotop Supra, having a blast in it at the min, although it may be chopped in soon for a TT, the power just isn't quite there, and I realise there isn't a great deal to do with the N/A engine unless ££'s are spent!

Thing has a couple of niggles, but I've got time to sort them out.

Over 60mph, the warning triangle and management light come on, with I thought was the active aero, but not sure if it actually has active aero!!

intermitantly,the O-Drive Off light flashes. not all the time, just once in a while, from the tech pages here it may be a wheel speed sensor.

Anyway, my main question is does anyone know of a great place in the Leicester area to take it to be serviced and checked for these faults? Also the suspension geometry needs altering as it's running on 18's and chews the inside of the tyres.

Hugs'n'Snugs

Hackin':D