The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Handbrake shoes part number

TTRickeh

Hi guys,

I need some new handbrake shoes. I'm looking on toyodiy but i'm a bit confused by the part numbers. The ones I am finding all end in 28010 but some end in 50010 for seemingly the same part. Can anyone confirm the part number(s) so I can get some from Toyota later today?

For a facelift J-Spec manual if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Ricky.

Cheers for the replies.

I have some mintex shoes that im not going to use.Think they cost me £30 if your intrested.

Will price up some Toyota ones if they're much more I might get back to you

Do those eBay ones definitely fit? The Supra isn't on the list. Cheers for the part numbers Scott will go to Toyota and see what they say. Where about did you find those numbers?

Cheers for the replies.

Will price up some Toyota ones if they're much more I might get back to you

Do those eBay ones definitely fit? The Supra isn't on the list. Cheers for the part numbers Scott will go to Toyota and see what they say. Where about did you find those numbers?

Got them from the EPC online bud. I'm doing the job just now so i was down there today.

They are £12 + vat at my toyota so would be £48 all in.

As for ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALTEZZA-AVENSIS-VERSO-PREVIA-REAR-HAND-BRAKE-SHOES-612_W0QQitemZ110379684038QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item19b32450c6&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A30

I posted up the wrong link lol.

Mine have a little bit of life left on them but as i have just renewed the discs and the pads i decided i would be as well getting the handbrake sorted too.

Do you have the list of all the springs etc to replace? Comes to around £50 for all those little nick nacks :(

No I was just going to use all the old ones, do you need to replace them?

Its not a necessity its more of a hassle free recommendation. I certainly wouldn't go to the bother of changing the shoes for one of the springs, clips, pad pot things to go at a later date and have to strip it all off again.

Always better safe than sorry :)