The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cant believe it has not sold yet

Bryson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice yes but from a cost point of view its just on the barrier where you may look at a much newer car and theres plenty out there. very nice motor though

But how many of those newer cars are capable of 500BHP and embarrassing super cars, like a well modded single Supra can;)

But how many of those newer cars are capable of 500BHP and embarrassing super cars, like a well modded single Supra can;)

Well said!

I guess it's just the climate we are in ATM, prices of cars are tumbling everywhere, for example an E46 M3 convertible were around £19k plus only 18 months ago and now they can be had for £11k.

It's defo a buyers market out there.

i agree id take the supra any day of the week but once you get over 10k and if your other half is involved a supra isnt everyones cup of tea....unfortunatly i think for skylines and supras they are now seeing what happened to the 300's and that was over 4 years ago its painful for the seller but from my own point of view the supra is now at a level for me where buying it as a toy doesnt make my mrs raise her eyebrows

i agree id take the supra any day of the week but once you get over 10k and if your other half is involved a supra isnt everyones cup of tea....unfortunatly i think for skylines and supras they are now seeing what happened to the 300's and that was over 4 years ago its painful for the seller but from my own point of view the supra is now at a level for me where buying it as a toy doesnt make my mrs raise her eyebrows

Dude, Supra's will always be in a different league to the 300's, A good decent 6sp TT still fetches around 8k plus, I cant imagine the price falling far below that, of course sometimes you do see the odd one or two bargains here and there.

Lovely looking car, I notice the ad says it's approx 550hp, I would have thought the 550cc injectors would be pretty much at full duty with that sort of power.

must be a typo...cant imagine it being mapped to 550bhp on those injectors.

You buying an M3 Vert?

yeah thats what im after, i still want a big engined car but i dont want a turbo anymore because i use it every day for work and its a pain in the ass warming it up ect every morning, and ive always wanted another convertable after selling the s2000. I will miss the power of the supra though:(