The mkiv Supra Owners Club

12v fan

V

Originally posted by V

Cheers Paul,

the smallest they do is 8" - oh err misses :D

OK - my other source only does 8" as a min = about £52.50+post for the fan kit assembly

What do you want it for oil / trans cooling?

I am looking to put an 8" on my cooler - just to help keep it down some - as the pressed plate jobbies are only good in air flow (and difficult to mount fully due to the I/C piping and oil filter relocation on mine)

:thumbs:

Paul,

Its to help the air flowing around the induction kit and shield i'm trying to sort out.

The sheild is made of Aluco bond which is an ali cladding panel we use at work with an inert core - so so help in reflectance and insulation.

I had one in my last car and it made a fair difference in temp, just by touching the bonnet, especially when your going slow or just sitting there. keeps the heat soaking down abit (especially for the shield, as i dont want the shield radiating heat in) and directs the air flow.

I found one from KENLOWE direct for £68.50 so far which looks like a decent fan.

Cheers

Stephen V