The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ribble meet 13th

rob wild

Seems a shame for you to post this now after the conversations that have gone on here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=190156

False promises! time after time they have said it will be "good" this month and its been rubbish service! or we've been refused service etc and I can't see this month being any better. Im affaired the days of Mascrat have gone! I remember 06/07 Mascrat and we were setting off at 6 to get a space. These days there is barely 6 cars! So its not just us/me that is totally feed up with them.

Anyway this thread isn't about Mascrat ;)

Your posts have been moved into the Mascrat thread.

See you at the Ribble on Monday :D

Edited by rob wild (see edit history)

What about Sunday? yeah, need new Crank Sensor. Ryan is coming too and it's getting mapped to 1.3 bar :eyebrows:

Whoops missed the question mark :) Is 1.3 bar wise on a stock box? BTW Michel is taking the head back with him from yours. Its going to become a coffee table :D and he is dropping / wants me to pick up a flywheel. Hence me maybe bobbing down. Although Im doing the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride so not sure if im going to get time. :(

Whoops missed the question mark :) Is 1.3 bar wise on a stock box? BTW Michel is taking the head back with him from yours. Its going to become a coffee table :D and he is dropping / wants me to pick up a flywheel. Hence me maybe bobbing down. Although Im doing the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride so not sure if im going to get time. :(

Ah right, yeah bob down in you want :thumbs:

It's not exactly a stock box, Michel has rebuilt it, and it's got more coolers on now than a refrigerator show room :)

Michel is happy that it can take 1.3 bar so i'm good with that. Plus, when it goes, which it most likely will in the future, it's just an excuse to get a six speed.

It's not exactly a stock box, Michel has rebuilt it, and it's got more coolers on now than a refrigerator show room :)

Michel is happy that it can take 1.3 bar so i'm good with that. Plus, when it goes, which it most likely will in the future, it's just an excuse to get a six speed.

Cool might see you sunday :)

:blink: doctor happy with that ?

What start time have you got ?

Mike

I think its 9.00 start time :) The doctor might not know :taped::innocent:

What about Sunday? yeah, need new Crank Sensor. Ryan is coming too and it's getting mapped to 1.3 bar :eyebrows:

I thought it was all good now Matt, have you been telling lie's...

Although Im doing the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride so not sure if im going to get time. :(

Hope you've put me in your will, Must leave Sted my Supe Lol...!:D

One of us might be disapointed if your expecting Ryan to map it this sunday as he is at SRR !?!?

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Cool might see you sunday :)

I think its 9.00 start time :) The doctor might not know :taped::innocent:

cool we start at 8:00 so you'll be overtaking us :wave:

I reckon we'll be averaging about 10 - 11 mph, so keep your eyes open :) Steph wants to know if Anna is meeting you in Blackpool ?

edit : Ste can have your car if I can have the wheels :)

Mike

cool we start at 8:00 so you'll be overtaking us :wave:

I reckon we'll be averaging about 10 - 11 mph, so keep your eyes open :) Steph wants to know if Anna is meeting you in Blackpool ?

edit : Ste can have your car if I can have the wheels :)

Mike

Very cool didn't have you down as a cyclist :) what you riding? Who you riding with?

Good luck buddy :)

I should be averaging 15-17 mph :)

Very cool didn't have you down as a cyclist :) what you riding? Who you riding with?

Good luck buddy :)

I should be averaging 15-17 mph :)

There's a bunch of us from work, including DaveSupTT, I'm on a mountain bike with road tyres, and I'm far from a cyclist :D

Mike

There's a bunch of us from work, including DaveSupTT, I'm on a mountain bike with road tyres, and I'm far from a cyclist :D

Mike

Ahh very cool :) Depending on how im feeling I might set off from 30-40 miles in or if I'm ok on Sunday Ill go for the full thing :)

Good luck dude! Have you done much training?

Ahh very cool :) Depending on how im feeling I might set off from 30-40 miles in or if I'm ok on Sunday Ill go for the full thing :)

Good luck dude! Have you done much training?

Quite a bit, we've been doing weeknight rides from work, last tuesday was the longest. 43 miles, up to the top of beacon fell and back! I'm hoping that Sunday will be easier - if longer.

Good luck to you too.

Anyone up for sponsoring me :innocent: split between Christies (Manchester) and Rosemere(Preston / Chorley)

Mike

Edited by Pixelfill (see edit history)