The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel of Confusion!

Snowyowl123

what wheels for a supra?

whilst searching the net have only made my confusion worse!All makes look shiney and brilliant in pictures but I know some are better than others.can members advise their experiences on good quality makes that wont disolve and what makes to avoid.What would look best on a red aero?:search:

This is a tough question.

It's about your budget and your taste - I don't know your budget or your tastes.

Do you have a budget? It's a good starting point.

In the meantime, start looking at people's garages on here to get an idea of styles, popularity and makes etc...

Move your mouse over and click on a member's name, then click on the "View my garage" in the drop down box and follow your nose :)

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Budget probably around £800 inc middling tyres.

I'd probably look to spend at least that on wheels alone mate.

You're just going to end up getting crap wheels for that price (and crap tyres as well likely).

I would agree that the best bet for a small budget is Rota's with some decent rubber. PM Renagade on the forum as he recently got a set of Rota's with rubber for a good price.

If you can up the budget then a set of Volk SF Challenge in Custom black with polished lip would do the trick.

volk.jpg

I would agree that the best bet for a small budget is Rota's with some decent rubber. PM Renagade on the forum as he recently got a set of Rota's with rubber for a good price.

If you can up the budget then a set of Volk SF Challenge in Custom black with polished lip would do the trick.

Have you seen how much these are ? there around 80,000 yen each ;)

Around £500 per wheel

http://www.rays-msc.com

what wheels for a supra?

whilst searching the net have only made my confusion worse!All makes look shiney and brilliant in pictures but I know some are better than others.can members advise their experiences on good quality makes that wont disolve and what makes to avoid.What would look best on a red aero?:search:

I think you may need to become a member to see these wheels...Probably worth doing so anyway :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=191046