The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy BCC/FCD

Lee_e

hey guys

last week i ordered a Gredy bcc/fcd through a well known performance garage by me and he didnt ask me what transmission i had ??!

now yesterday i went in to collect my fuel pump and get that fitted, but he then told me that the hks ones have a different style and type for autos and manuals and that he will check for me if the greddy one is compatible with both and wether hes ordered the right one lol

just want to ask really wether the greddy one can be applied for both manual and auto (like universal type)

cheers

... but he then told me that the hks ones have a different style and type for autos and manuals ...

I wonder, could he be confusing BCC/FCD with an SLD (speed delimiter)? Because unlike FCDs they do come in different versions for each transmission. :)

quite possibly but they do know an extreme amount when it comes to supras , they built the fastest sup in europe at some point and he owns his own TT supra lol so when it comes to the Greddy fcd it will fit any auto or manual sup ?

also he said the auto fcd has many different connections and wires etc but the manual only has 4 lol this was when he was referring to the hks unit.

boy this is confussing :taped:

quite possibly but they do know an extreme amount when it comes to supras , they built the fastest sup in europe at some point and he owns his own TT supra lol so when it comes to the Greddy fcd it will fit any auto or manual sup ?

also he said the auto fcd has many different connections and wires etc but the manual only has 4 lol this was when he was referring to the hks unit.

boy this is confussing :taped:

I wasn't suggesting they didn't know their stuff, thinking more along the lines of a misunderstanding somewhere, as in they thought you meant SLD (or something like it) :)

Anyway, you're fine, it will fit :D