The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats it worth? NA-TT?

Trig

Right guys im thinking of selling my pride and joy, I just dont drive it enough anymore :(

Im just not sure what to price it at as its obviously worth a lot more to me than what people would want to pay. but i can be realistic at the same time and i wont be suprised if its a lot lower than i would expect.

I guess id better start with the info,

1996 non facelift 5 speed NA-TT, imported by Bonzai cars in 2001 and ive been the only UK owner. The car had 88k on the clock when it was changed to a TT engine which had done 99k, it now has 89600 miles on it. It has 11 months MOT, 6 months tax, ill start off with the only bad bits i can think of

* drivers seat has a couple of nicks in it and a tear in the side bolster

* rear bumper has a small crack on the bottom diffuser part, about 4 inches long, easily repaired

* speedo isnt acurate above 60mph, hasnt worked properly since the engine conversion

*car pulls slightly to the left, hasnt bothered me but ive been told the tracking needs to be adjusted

heres the spec,

Engine Specifications: Turbocharger & Induction:

Blitz SUS induction kit, XS Power FMIC

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Walbro fuel pump, Denso Iridium plugs, HKS FCD, Apexi AVC-R, Apexi SAFC, Apexi RSM

Exhaust:

Full Decat with restrictor ring, RSR exmag GTII exhaust cat back

Drivetrain:

RPS Max street clutch

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

Cusco Front and Rear Strut braces

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

18'' Ultralite 755 Nurburgring wheels, Toyo R888's, Bilstein shocks with eibach lowering springs, Front UK brakes with 3G grooved discs. Goodridge braided hoses.

Interior & ICE:

Konig K5000 seats, Luke FIA harnesses, Isotta Katiena steering wheel, Isotta gearknob, HKS gauges in triple a pillar pod, Silver painted dash, Blue LED conversion, EL Glo white dials, Alpine fold out screen, Alpine component speakers,

Exterior:

Explosion Front bumper with facelift indicators, Top Secret skirts, Trial rear bumper, Rod Millen rear wing with smoothed ends, Facelift front and rear lights, facelift indicators, HID lights

Performance:

399 BHP @ 1.1bar

1/4 mile TBD

Ive also got a Nitrous Express nitrous kit which i havent installed yet and will be included in the sale.

All the work on the car has been done by Dude (when he was in Brighton) Whifbitz and most recently AFR, ive spent well over 25k in mods and servicing and have a few receipts.

Heres a pic, although not a recent pic the only thing different on it is the sideskirts.