The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thinking of selling up

hodge

ive been considering this for a while as i want to build another one. Dont ask me why cos i dont know to be honest i just enjoyed doing it. I suppose it would all depend on how much mine would sell for etc.

Ill have a chat with jurgen n get his opinion on the matter i recon and see where to go from there...........

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh Wayne I really enjoy building them. I've built mine from scratch and work on quite alot of other local supra owners cars and I really do find it interesting and challanging, if I had the bottle I'd do it for a living. I don't know if it's just a wanting for another project or what but who knows matey. It's all pie in the sky at the min.

Ofcourse I'll help you with your boot build martin. If you stick your supra in the post with a blank cheque addressed to me I'll start straight away :p

Edited by hodge (see edit history)

Ofcourse I'll help you with your boot build martin. If you stick your supra in the post with a blank cheque addressed to me I'll start straight away :p

Can't find a box big enough for the supra. Damn. Lost my chequebook too. Double-damn!

Seriously though, if you did want to start making a bit of a business of it... let us know. You car is an inspiration to us all. Even those that only like stock-til-you-drop have to be impressed :thumbs:

Can't find a box big enough for the supra. Damn. Lost my chequebook too. Double-damn!

Seriously though, if you did want to start making a bit of a business of it... let us know. You car is an inspiration to us all. Even those that only like stock-til-you-drop have to be impressed :thumbs:

No they dont!! :p stock FTW!!! :uk:

This really is a tough 1 and ive been pulling my hair out for a while over it.

Thanks for all the kind word guys I didnt know you all cared lol.

Its either sell up and start again or chuck another 7k or so into mine and get the power up etc.

if I keep it and do this heres a parts list. What do you all think.

6 speed conversion

solaris ecu

044 fuel pump

-8an fuel line splitting to 2 -6an at the rail

top feel rail

1000cc injectors

264 cams

BL/ATI crank pulley

kevlar belt

Koyo rad

Electric fans

alloy pulleys

Get Ryan to map it again to maybe 1.6 bar, ish.........

HMMMMMMMM decisions decisions....................

A car of this pedigree should be pushing the 20K-mark:)

Im honoured you think that matey. Ok im not a greedy man the first 19.5k secures the car :-)

Can we have some pics of this car......;)

Ill post a few up tonight for you matey.