The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*brand new supra*

turton89

these were released around 2008.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/fths_auto_show-thumb.jpg

then these came out this year...

http://loadinform.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/new-toyota-supra.jpg

does anybody no anything about these cars the white one has more info on it than the red/orange ''supra''

It would be interesting to see how technically advanced it is when it comes out. The MK4 Supra was way ahead of its time and even today it's still astonashing at how advanced it is.

Never seen the red car before but the white ones has been pictured for some time.

White one is a concept not a lexus, you may be thinking of the Lexus LF-A which even people who work at lexus say is probably going to be a few years away from being on the road.

As for a MKV Supra, Toyota have confirmed they will be making one for..........ah damn I forgot the year, think it was 2012, but don't know what it's going to look like or how it's going to perform or anything.

As for a MKV Supra, Toyota have confirmed they will be making one for..........ah damn I forgot the year, think it was 2012, but don't know what it's going to look like or how it's going to perform or anything.

Whilst i would love to belive you on that :D however what evidence do you have to back up that toyota have said they are bringing another one out?? I would love to see this :)

Looking on other forums and reading in numerous car magazines etc I have only seen evidence that Toyota say there is no plan to bring the supra back.

Looking on other forums and reading in numerous car magazines etc I have only seen evidence that Toyota say there is no plan to bring the supra back.

And judging by the way that Toyota have gone all hybrid and have no cars that can do over 70mph currently... it does not look good.

When I went to pick up my Supra, the owner took me to Toyota dealers as he was giving the car a new MOT and some other service items at his expensive/generousity.

Whilst at the dealer's I honestly didn't even want to get up and look at the range, everything looked so 'uninteresting'. However after several cups of complimentary coffee I looked the IQ and Avensis. Both of them looked horrid and 'harsh' on the inside and not inviting at all. I didn't even see an old celica or MR2 on the forecourt etc.

if Toyota bring back the Supra through the form of a Lexus, they'll be able to charge more for the badge but I hope they built someting that sets pants on fire unlike the previous SC430 thingy.

The IQ and Avensis have their place in the market, but when I get into my Supra, I feel like I step forward in time.

My girlfriend's old clio could not compare at all. The supra is an amazing car and the prices are low (glad, I bought one) but the car is still up there with the best. It might not have all the modern gizmos, but the driving style and the entire design of the thing are a bit special.

Fair enough although i have seen a lot of speculation like this but i have yet to see toyota actualy have a word supporting these claims, from what i heave read and heard Toyota are denying that a new model of supra will or is in development.