Spike3.0

Does the retrim work?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does the retrim work?

• Yes
    • No

"6K Leather interior" by who stevie wonder :blink:

Did you see the top of the dash and glove box, think a diy job myself ! :shock:

Seen this posted before some months ago, IIRC the car was advertised for sale at that time too, exact same interior and battered door speaker.

I agree the whole thing looks beyond nasty! In teh picture the glove box is most obvious bit of the shoddy work but the rest of its supposed to be saggy as well from the closer up photos we saw last time.

Is anyone going to send the seller an email stating that it'll cost a lot to put that interior right?

IMO that car just looks like a complete shed, IMO he should drop the price by 50% if he wants to sell it. Who the hell is going to buy that over many Supras on offer at around £3K-3.5K that are far better than that!

Oh my golly gosh, i cant beleive that, i'm a leather upholsterer my self and thats poorer than poor. He has not payed for that. He has to of done it him self.

hmmm well when the time comes i know who can do my seats ;) on a side note that is fucking awful!!! dear god was he blind? :blink: