The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lip spoiler?

SUPRACHRIS

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Search ebay there is a guy that makes full kits on there but sells a pretty gucci lip spoiler bit. That or bite the bullet and buy one from toyota but it won't be cheap.

isn't this the plain black plastic piece that sells for £12 ish?

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Now I am confused Gordon is talking about one of the bits that secures the bumper, I am talking about the bit that tacks on the bottom of the front bumper, comes black as standard but a lot of peeps have sprayed theirs in colour code!!

Well the first link i put up is deffo the bit (i think:innocent: ) so rather than us go round in circles we need SUPRACHRIS (who's gone all quiet!) to phone toyota for a price (part number 76851-14060 ) cause quite frankly i can't be arsed :D :D

Originally posted by Scooter

Well the first link i put up is deffo the bit (i think:innocent: ) so rather than us go round in circles we need SUPRACHRIS (who's gone all quiet!) to phone toyota for a price (part number 76851-14060 ) cause quite frankly i can't be arsed :D :D

Thats the part number I just came up with on me new parts disc so yes we are talking about the same bit LOL just me probbly getting stuff arse about face.

I will call toyota 2moro and get a price as I need one. I will also get a price for the attaching parts as when I put my grill in the bumper I distinctly remember all the screws and such being quite rusted.