The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted - Pictures of silver supra's with wheels that aren't silver

Guest Garfy

Guest Garfy

I have rota gtr's on my silver soop and I'm thinking of changing the colour of them, I really like Black cars with green wheels, but obviously my car isn't black and I'm wondering what combination works with silver

so what colours have other people gone for?

Gold looks pretty good on silver. The Volk GTC's look pretty sweet. My car also had gold wheels when I bought it. I can't link to pictures due to being at work.

But I'm going for a silver/black combo this time around, though the black section is shadow chrome, so more of a grey finish.

Guest Garfy
Kawasaki green, i may do mine soon:)

thats what I would do if I had a black car like you, but do you think it will work on silver? maybe keeping the rims polished would help?

Guest Garfy
I think it will work well, go for it :cool: soon as i curb mine they are getting done.

I would have to change the colour of the calipers because they wont work in red behind green, I think they would need to be black

thanks for the picture stinboy, but gold is to retro for me, I'm looking for that modern dare I say it "drift look" and a little outside the usual box

I would have to change the colour of the calipers because they wont work in red behind green, I think they would need to be black

thanks for the picture stinboy, but gold is to retro for me, I'm looking for that modern dare I say it "drift look" and a little outside the usual box

do the wheels in green, you got the same taste as me as i want exactly the same black car green wheels, on the caliper front, do them silver with black decals as they wont look wrong behind green or in your face on a plain silver car

Guest Garfy

I've managed to photoshop it,

Green

Orange

I'm surprised by how good it looks, I think I prefer green, both those pictures are with polished rims, which I think works really well