The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A new look for my Supra

Aerotop Dave

Over the weekend I visited Dude down in Newhaven for a makeover... thought I'd get the car done at the same time, ho ho... oh, please yourselves.

Attached are the quintessential 'before' and 'after' shots. Cleverly I stopped off at my local Tescos car park so I could have photos taken in exactly the same place :cool:

So, above we have the 'eyefi-spec' version (standard 16s, standard body), and below we have the new look with side skirts, rear spats, 17 AVS alloys and sprayed front lippy bit. I'm delighted! :)

Really should have gone for the complete Aerotop roof-out photo but I was a bit tired by this time. Awwwwww... :(

Big thanks to Dude for being a nice bloke, and most of all for lending me his Supra (don't think this car-lending lark is a standard feature of Dude-makeovers so he probably won't thank me for mentioning that!). He did warn Maggie and me that his music choice was a little suspect ('Sounds of the 70s') but he'd be proud to hear that we were both singing along to The Brotherhood of Man's 'Save All Your Kisses For Me' on the way back :eek:

And finally, I understand it's required to mention other Supras that you saw at the place when you visit, so there was Ashley's gunmetal (grey?!) beastie nestling inside with the bonnet up, and I can now say that I have seen... Project Wide Boy. And it is indeed very wide (wasn't too taken with the 'harlequin' bare-panel paint job though, hehe)

Anyway, behold the photos of the mighty brute (thanks again dude :thumbs: )

supra before and after.jpg

looking good mate. courtesy car is an excellent bonus from dude:) i had his lexus for 5 weeks:eek: he is a top bloke and i will be using his services again:) maybe, especially if he can help me out with future upgrades