The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm in shock!

tony tt

Just for a laugh i thought i would try that webuyyourcar.com website i seen on the tv i know its been mentioned before on here but anyway put my details in and they offered me £605 for my supe! Now i know its a bit of a dunger and needs some tlc but thats taking the complete piss.... :blink:

how do these companies actually get any cars in? who is daft enough to use them !!!

The only way they can possibly value the cars is based on the original details (make/model/year etc), current stated mileage and owners declaration of condition. This is then linked to a 'trade' book value (even for older cars) and then the price is further reduced by the company in question.

Obviously paying for TV commercials is not cheap so they must be making money but i can only assume they are getting old wrecks and scrap cars that people have lying around and just can't be bothered to either scrap themselves or get a company to remove them.