The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does this car belong to a member on here?

wkdtime

Yep thats my poor car for sale, Its Lambo Orange :p

http://www.mirru.com/fastAndFuriousCode.html

Yes the inside isnt grate that was still a WIP but things changed and its now up for sale as I got the HSV GTS (also up for sale... http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1119677.htm) but surely you guys can see how much has been spent on the car and what its really worth, brand new D2 Brakes, 8pot fronts 6pot rears. Blitz Wheels, Full BPU. JDL Kit (not to everyones taste but least its not another Do-luck or Janspeed :p)

Got loads more pictures if anyones interested

Oh the reason the dash is like that is cause it was all sprayed orange when the car was done but the paint reacted with the halfords paint i used before and started the peal so I just stripped it but did a rush job to be able to use the car again, I personally was going to have the gear surround and center parts Orange and the rest black.

Edited by madmunky (see edit history)

Never actually taken apart from and confirmed but its deffently not the standard box as you only have Launch and Drive settings No "2nd" and everyone whos been in it which has a auto says about how it changes gears a lot quicker

Cars back in Seq mode as I didnt like the TTC