The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Build project site in progress

Scott

I dont know if its your site or my laptop but there is a bit missing from the bottom.

I can only see half of the glass angel eyes link.

is there more to see?

or is my laptop being a mong

Theres loads more bud, i'm guessing it must be a resolution issue. It should look like this...

site.jpg

Good idea bud, I never realised your car had overfenders, also love how the calipers have come up, I gotta do that to mine, which red paint did you use?

Just got them on with the re-spray etc etc.

Just did the calipers with hammerite spray :)

I have used the brush on method in the past and the hammerite cannot be beat IMO.

Cheers

I dont know if its your site or my laptop but there is a bit missing from the bottom.

I can only see half of the glass angel eyes link.

is there more to see?

or is my laptop being a mong

Ok i've did a minor mod that should help people using lower resolutions.

Now you should see a scroll bar in the menu?

Just got them on with the re-spray etc etc.

Just did the calipers with hammerite spray :)

I have used the brush on method in the past and the hammerite cannot be beat IMO.

Cheers

Thanks for that, so either brush or spray will get the same quality finish? Also did you lacquer them?

Thanks for that, so either brush or spray will get the same quality finish? Also did you lacquer them?

Pretty much. The only difference i found was that by taking them off altogether you can do a complete job. Doing them on the car with a brush gives pretty much the same outcome. If i had a can of the stuff i would have just brushed the paint on. As i had neither i thought i would give the spray a go :)

The stuff in the tin is pretty thick so even though you are brushing it on it flattens nicely.

No need for lacquer, you can get the decals from ebay if you want them too :)

Looks really good mate! The incarpc setup looks interesting, what are the lilliput screens like these days?

I've got no complaints but you can tell its as cheap as chips. Everything about it is really cheap but it was literally my only option lol.

Its working fine so fingers crossed :)

Toy car would be more reliable :p

Lol, am i right in saying that is the desired effect though?

Wow, that is one tasty-looking supra, bud!

Never been a fan of the veilside skirts, but that's the first time I've seen them with the over-fenders and I have to admit that it works really well! 'Twas a good move losing the whale-tail though... ;)

Cheers mate, the over-fenders really do compliment the lines well IMO. The only trouble with them is they are very angly if that makes sense :)