Good Supra Garage - Nottingham

DSK

Upon fellow members (Ellis and someone else) recommendation I went to;

Fleet Auto Care

Unit 2

Freeth Street

NG2 3GT

(m) - 07860271939

I had all my coil packs and connectors done and they did the 2 pipes as well giving me silicone tubes as the OE items had perished.

All I can say is, I was blown away as I have high standards so rarely am I satisfied let alone impressed but, the staff attitude, workmanship, going the extra mile and having people who REALLY KNOW (regardless of the nature of the job) what they are doing is a breath of frash air.

I am taking my T5 there next month as I have been waiting for nearly 2 years for someone to be able to sort out a boost issue on it after I refused to use Volvo stealers since they inflicted the issue.

Regardless of car they are awesome, but the owner is a member here, '1armbandit' or 'onearmbandit'. Has a Supra with around 600bhp and a couple of skylines.

Labour is £45 p/hour and hand on heart the owner has blown me a away, highly recommended!

My Supra is now running great, they told me to take a it for a quick spin to see if I was happy. With the t/c on the car was slithering along the road under the power, which it has never done before, now the acceleration is the same/consistent each and everytime I floor it.

Edited by DSK (see edit history)

I had all my coil packs and connectors done and they did the 2 pipes as well giving me silicone tubes as the OE items had perished.

Would these be the two pipes that run across the coil packs for the breathers? You are aware they getting perished due to heat.. usually aftermarket cheapy silicone has even less tolerance to the conditions than the OEM pipes...

Would these be the two pipes that run across the coil packs for the breathers? You are aware they getting perished due to heat.. usually aftermarket cheapy silicone has even less tolerance to the conditions than the OEM pipes...

The old ones were just falling to bits whilst being removed so when the car goes in next for brakes and oil service etc they will whack the new OEM parts back in as I have requested and it but the silicone stuff will see me through til then.

Edited by DSK (see edit history)

The old ones were just falling to bits whilst being removed so when the car goes in next for brakes and oil service etc they will whack the OEM parts back in as I have requested and it will see me through til then.

It is a common thing for those pipes to go. (The OEM ones I mean :))

It is a common thing for those pipes to go. (The OEM ones I mean :))

Its shocking that when I did the plugs the coil pack connectors seemed ok, yet since they had started to disintegrate within weeks out of the blue leaving me stuck until I decided to get brave with a screwdriver.

The OEM pipes again seemed like they would need replacing at my next service but they didn't look 'bad' in anyway.... today they fell apart.