The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rob's Supra build

hello everyone i thought i would share some pictures of my supra that is currently being worked on.

i bought the car at a good price but the bodywork has seen better days, which made it the ideal project for my company to undertake. I have a few ideas on colour thinking, purple or orange, i want a colour to grab the eye and be a bit in your face... not to everyones taste.

well we put the supra through a mot test and discovered the rear shocks were leaking, after speaking to some members it seems that the tein HA are dicontinued. i gave silverstone garage a ring and ordered brand new tein super streets coilovers for the car- so thanks guys for the quick service and delivery.

well all the car was stripped inside and out and everything primed and bodykit all fitted (not a 5min job lol) i have opted for a do-luck front bumper, veilside sideskirts and keep the oem rear spats

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00169 (1).jpg

DSC00171 (2).jpg

DSC00171 (1).jpg

DSC00173.jpg

thanks for having a look and hopefully i can get it along to some meetings

Edited by Rob_Mitchell
add extra pics (see edit history)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic