The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20Th April Reading jap car owners club meet

DEF

The Reading Jap car owners’ club static meet will be on Tuesday the 20th of April 2004 @ the Comet car park near the Madejski stadium J11 M4 Reading from 6PM

The meet will not move on to pc world

Look out for over 100 jap beasts and we may see some girls modelling on cars this time.

Def

Please remember to drive safely and slowly into and out of the car park and on your journey home!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Peter Sharp

Yep, I only stayed for half hour as it was coming down but, still a big turnout. :thumbs:

must have missed you. i only stayed for half hour too,as i had kids.

it was a good turn out and hopefully will be better weather next time.

hi def, i was the one in the blue supe who you introduced yourself to as i was leaving. is there any pics of this meet up on any other forums?

Hello:)

I will look around for some pics nice to have met you :)

The meet was 1 of the best as the rain bunched everyone but the most hardcore under the shelter of Comet and the rest like me just got rained on or had umbrellas.

Summer months and a new location should see 170 plus and lighter hotter nights:D

There are lots of familys so feel free to bring yours if its hotter.:cool: