Peak District Summer Meet - 1st August

What date is best?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What date is best?

• 11th July
    • 18th July
    • 25th July
    • 1st August

The date is set now Saturday 1st August, add your name to the list if you are coming. Thanks

Hi people,

I am looking at arranging a meet near to me, my first ideas are as follows.

A Saturday Meet.

Meet at between 10 and 11 at Peak Village at Rowsley.

Peak Village,

Chatsworth Road,

Rowsley

Derbyshire

DE4 2JE

Everyone is welcome to come along if you have got a supra and fancy a drive out in the country, a bite to eat and a chat with fellow members then come along.

Here is the route

Start at rowsley, have a chat a few pics etc

Go for a drive when everyone is ready, head to bakewell then along to baslow some good roads and then up to the highway man pub for dinner. (Any local members open to suggestions for dinner).

After lunch have a drive through the peak district and over to chapel en le frith and then the north east members can head off and the rest of us will head back to rowsley.

Edited by jimmy_supra (see edit history)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see some interest so far august is looking favourable. I hope this lovely weather we are having holds out for the summer :cool:

You planning on bringing your lovely lady along? Might try drag clare and prove it's not all men!

Remember to invite +1, orange, jim and the rest :)

You planning on bringing your lovely lady along? Might try drag clare and prove it's not all men!

Remember to invite +1, orange, jim and the rest :)

I shall hopefully be bringing her along. Yeh I will give them all a pm. Yeh try and get her to come get the ladies involved. :)

I'am up for this but will not be able to make any dates in July as the car is now out of action for the next few weeks, Then iam going to the ring on the 23rd.

I may be able to make 1st aug if I ain't blown her up on ring or totaled it ;)

I'am up for this but will not be able to make any dates in July as the car is now out of action for the next few weeks, Then iam going to the ring on the 23rd.

I may be able to make 1st aug if I ain't blown her up on ring or totaled it ;)

Sounds good mate have fun at the ring, :eyebrows:

Sorry guys, cann't make this as it is to soon. All our weekends are booked with work and family:(

No probs mate gonna have a few more meets later in the year so maybe you will be able to make one of them. I'll try and get them sorted in advance give people time to plan for them. :)