The mkiv Supra Owners Club

found a supra but unsure on it help anyone

sams

hi i found a mk4 supra 56000km as it a fresh import and imaculate, £2995 is what being asked for it i think this exellent as the garrage will put it on road with new mot and 6 months tax, the only issue is he swears it a 2.5 na but i can not find a listing anywhere to sugest one was ever made, im wondering if it a mistake and it a 3.0 but i think i will get it anyway as it going to be a good base to move on to from my current car

for the price tho and the fact it like new and very low milage all my normal radars are pointing yes as it will get the car i have always wanted plus he offered more than i thought for my impreza

Your be a FOOL if you go for it as it's NOT a 2.5!!! Nothing but trouble if you ask me matey.

2 things. could have been a 1jz conversion... but then it wouldnt be an NA.

Could me a mk3. But then again the NA was 3l i think.

Maybe he hasnt opened the bonnet. there is a big clue as to the engine size written on the engine :p

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=6424&d=1174959199

proberlom is if it a 3l and he registers it as a 2.5 i got to pay for his error to correct the paperwork, and i dont want to drive round with dodgy paperwork

Tell the twat, tell him to look at the markings on the engine bay. Tell him to go on t'internet and google N/A MKIV supra engine size.

I can't really see why you are struggling to convince him? If you are interested in the car and you seriously want it then tell him so.