The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another one!

RobD

I want to know how much people reckon I can get for my car as it is!

Spec is a Red 5-speed manual on 95k, its had a service last saturday and one when I first bought it in march, saturdays service it had spark plugs , oil ,coolant, brake fluid all changed, service before it had diff and gearbox oil, all replaced with genuine toyota parts and oils etc, has a folder full of reciepts

Mot'd til august but will get a new one put on

Taxed until november

It was totally stock except the hks hi power silent exhaust,since i've added a set of Mania racing Jade-R 19" rims (I have the stock 16's that will go with the car!), an active front spoiler and a loom thats on its way from Garfy to make it manually operated, also has a set of smoked wing repeaters ( have the orange blobs still!) Also the carpet I died black aswell as the mats!

The body work is in an ok condition, the bonnet has kay marks on it , the boot has 2 patches of rust coming through around the seal, theres a few dents on the rear arches and the odd scratch or 2!

No

Why do members ask for a valuation when they have a price in mind in the first place

It does not matter what you paid for the wheels, read the rest of your "spec"

Sorry if it offends :)

It doesnt offend me mate, I just know for a fact I can get more than 2k for it as it is! I just wasnt sure what I could put it up to get the most money from it, as if it doesnt go for around the price i've seen the possible replacement then I wont get rid!

Yeah I had a price in mind, but I didn't know if I was right to expect that much! As you said the spec aint much, but I still would expect more than 2k with everything on!

And you may of bought your red supra for 1.5k but do you know what situation the seller was in? Giving the current climate when people are loosing there jobs etc , maybe the seller needed the money, fair enough you got a bargain but I wouldn't say just because you bought that for that price that every NA 5-Speed should now be worth what you paid for yours!

I'm not really bothered if it I sell it or not at the moment , I've just been looking through pistonheads and saw another supra I liked (which is also a NA 5-speed manual) and was just interested in seeing how much mine was worth before I spoke to the seller and putting mine up!

All I wanted was a fair input , not a biased one because you bought one for 1.5k!

Yeah I had a price in mind, but I didn't know if I was right to expect that much! As you said the spec aint much, but I still would expect more than 2k with everything on!

And you may of bought your red supra for 1.5k but do you know what situation the seller was in? Giving the current climate when people are loosing there jobs etc , maybe the seller needed the money, fair enough you got a bargain but I wouldn't say just because you bought that for that price that every NA 5-Speed should now be worth what you paid for yours!

I'm not really bothered if it I sell it or not at the moment , I've just been looking through pistonheads and saw another supra I liked (which is also a NA 5-speed manual) and was just interested in seeing how much mine was worth before I spoke to the seller and putting mine up!

All I wanted was a fair input , not a biased one because you bought one for 1.5k!

OK cool not a problem mate, it was only my opinion in the current market and your spec, you did ask

I wish you the best possible price for your car and hope you get it