The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi to everyone

jbaron1980

After 6 months of ownership and coming on here evry few days for info I have finally decided to join. Just wanna say a quick hi to everyone and tell you a bit about my car. Its a 94 import n/a aerotop, although living in Manchester means the weather doesn't let me take the roof off as often as I like.

I'm hoping my supra will be as reliable as my previous toyota, a 96 celica GT which was bulletproof despite the 135,000 miles it had on the clock.:)

Unfortunately the paintwork on my supra isn`t great, the bonnet especially has a lot of scratches and blemishes which hopefully I will get sorted when I get some money.

I've only included one photo so far since all my others were taken with an 8MP camera and even zipped they are bigger than the attachment limit.

I do have one quick question and apologies if it shouldn't be asked here but on my dash panel above the stereo, where the fan controls are, I noticed only the fan speed dial was lighting up, not the temperature dial. I removed the panel thinking a bulb had blown but there is no bulb or bulb holder in the hole. I can easily get hold of a bulb, but does anyone have any idea where I can find the bulb holder??? Thanks

18012009155.zip

:welcome:

Another Manchester member! Where abouts in Manchester are you based? I drive a black manual N/A so you might see me about!

Car looks good :thumbs:

Oh BTW, zipping does bugger all to photos. It works best with .txt files.

Here's your car:

http://idisk.me.com/martinirwin/Public/Pictures/Skitch/18012009155-20090630-155143.jpg