The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine pics

Paul Whiffin

Just got my car up and running again, just thought I'd share a pic of the latest spec. Just got to run her in for a bit, stick some more bits on and time for some fun again....cant wait to drive it properly, this running lark is a pain!

http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/images/parts/myenginebay_large.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

looks like you got some competition this year :) lots of people going single. even dude did a 12.17 with stock turbos

good to see people pushing the image of supra forward

will look forward to seeing you racing

Yes but with what tyres? Mines primarily a track day car not a drag racing car, I get far more enjoyment wippping Ferrari's and Porches's round a track! Never the less I will get my 1/4 mile times down this year dont you worry.

Normally Donington a few times, Silverstone once in awhile(dont like the track much), airfield days, Brands Hatch a few times, I get them free through a mate of mine, just have to pay for petrol which isn't cheap on my beast nowadays! Normally around £200 worth for a track day. Also this year I will be giving "hot laps" in conjunction with a track day firm at various circuits around the country, should be a laugh.

Forgot to mention the HKS shocks and RPS carbon carbon clutch I've just bunged in over the winter. Tried them out last night for the first time and I've got to say they are better than I could have imagined. The ride is now smoother than the Bilstein/Eibach combo that I had and the clutch is so smooth on the take up and pretty light considering the power they handle, well recommended.