The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all southcoast supras members

supradibbs

Time and place to be confirmed

In talks with Tom about doing a video for us like the guys in the states too will be a Southcoast supras video, maybe cook up a bbq during the day

If you can add your names here would be great, wanna get Jamie along for some action shots wanna do alot of rolling road stuff guess switch Tom around between cars etc some good tunnel blasts would be nice too will probably be a long day as we need to get lots of action in.

Tom has not given me a price as yet so at the moment thinking we all chip in to make sure hes taken care off.

Be well worth as if anyone has seen Toms stuff its spot on

1.Supradibbs

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do a vid of my own too ;)

there's no point doing 2 videos so what format would my camera need to be so you can take my footage and edit both together as you can edit far better than I can :) and if your car isnt ready just jump in with whatever i've got, I'll get a friend of mine to drive

1.supradibs

2.lee p

3.bradleyh_15

4. supramatt (date depending)

5. Tricky-Ricky (date depending)

6. AndrewOW (date depending)

7.jim_jimmy1(date depending)

ill be up for this as it will be my first meet :D hopefully youre all be nice to me lol im a chef so its hard to get certain days off etc but if the date is in the near future then count me in .

Ok guys and gals thoughts on a good meet point, had a thought cruise by the cliffs would be good a must is also southwick tunnel.

Thought about contacting fast helicopters in shoreham airport few cars in there hangar would make a nice shot

Hire a helicopter and stick Tom in it to chase us about.:)

I'd be up for it, maybe shoreham airport will allow us to drag down there runway :)

1.supradibs

2.lee p

3.bradleyh_15

4. supramatt (date depending)

5. Tricky-Ricky (date depending)

6. AndrewOW (date depending)

7.jim_jimmy1(date depending)

8. conncl