The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mascrat 13th July 09

Matt H

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After last month.....erm.....not a fooking chance...:D

"We may be able to serve food in half an hour or so but we are not sure really!! We don't have enough staff in the kitchen..!!"

Half hour later..!!

"Ooh, I'll ask the chef if we are taking food orders"

"No, we are sure that we can't serve food now, thanks..!!:blink::(

Never again..!!

H.

Nope, 'fraid not

Mike

After last month.....erm.....not a fooking chance...:D

"We may be able to serve food in half an hour or so but we are not sure really!! We don't have enough staff in the kitchen..!!"

Half hour later..!!

"Ooh, I'll ask the chef if we are taking food orders"

"No, we are sure that we can't serve food now, thanks..!!:blink::(

Never again..!!

H.

:yeahthat: no chance! Ribble?

Not sure what Ribble means, but after reading this it sounds like a waste of fuel...

I'm out.

Mascrat is the old meet that has failed on a number of occasions. Do search and look fro threads with the most replies. The "Ribble Pilot" is a pub on Preston docks and is a nice setting for a meet.

Personally I would rather piss on an electric fence than go to Mascrat again.....:rolleyes:

H.

Guys,

Firstly the meet is on the 13th of July and not the 6th lol. Secondly, if there is a problem - dont whinge about it on here, whinge about it to me or post on the meet forum.........If you dont then I dont know there is a problem and I cant fix it.

Mascrat is supposed to put more staff on and now I have heard that people have had problems I'll sort it out best I can.

Anther point, did you put your names down on the meet thread? If not I cant let the pub know how many people are attending.

Paul.

Guys,

Firstly the meet is on the 13th of July and not the 6th lol. Secondly, if there is a problem - dont whinge about it on here, whinge about it to me or post on the meet forum.........If you dont then I dont know there is a problem and I cant fix it.

Mascrat is supposed to put more staff on and now I have heard that people have had problems I'll sort it out best I can.

Anther point, did you put your names down on the meet thread? If not I cant let the pub know how many people are attending.

Paul.

Sorry Paul but I can't see Mascrat ever improving to the way it was! and we have been disappointed so many times! With either poor staffing issue or not being severed or being told we are not welcome and we are not going to be served!

I'm not sure how this can ever be resolved without a real change to mascrats mangerment !

Sorry Paul but I can't see Mascrat ever improving to the way it was! and we have been disappointed so many times! With either poor staffing issue or not being severed or being told we are not welcome and we are not going to be served!

I'm not sure how this can ever be resolved without a real change to mascrats mangerment !

The pub is under new management - the old manager was a total waste of time and luckily she left. Also, the meet was shut down because of some rather stupid people that turned up and nearly ran over a little boy.

I'm working with the new manager to get things sorted and back to how they were.....

Paul.

Guys,

Paul.

I did look for a thread on JNW regarding the meet last month but I couldn't find one.

The pub is under new management - the old manager was a total waste of time and luckily she left. Also, the meet was shut down because of some rather stupid people that turned up and nearly ran over a little boy.

I'm working with the new manager to get things sorted and back to how they were.....

Paul.

that's all well and good, but this is at least the 3rd time I've been told the managment has changed and they are committed to the meet, more staff will be put on etc etc. It never changes it's always the same and people either can't get in or don't get fed.

Personally I don't think I'll go again but would prob go along to an other venue for our own monthly meet :)