The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got the car back today

add heywood

Finally got the Supe back on the road today (thanks Jurgen for driving it down from Newcastle :thumbs: ).

Swapped the normal rear spoiler for the half carbon TRD from Knight Racer. Good fit and makes the car look alot better. Also with loads of flies and crap on it from the drive down here I gave it a good clean, just before the heavens opened and ruined the 2 hours work lol. Managed to take some pics before it started raining :) While Jurgen was bringing it down Im sure he said he had a go with a Veyron :eyebrows: but Ill let him tell you that story.

Very nice, whats the red switch for next to the ignition?:)

The fuel pump must have had the 12v mod done to it. I asked on here how to reverse it and Homer was really helpfull with his advice, but looking at the wiring that had been done/changed I just added a switch for the pump instead.

Not many running the T88 these days, I had one on my R32 GTR when in came over from JUN, laggy but amazing when it does finally come on boost

Nice car :)

Yeah, it's a bit lairy when it comes on. Tbh I don't mind it. Makes me drive half sensible on the streets, and open it up on the right roads where I can give it some. Although might change my mind if I sat in one that had a faster spooling turbo on.

Yeah, it's a bit lairy when it comes on. Tbh I don't mind it. Makes me drive half sensible on the streets, and open it up on the right roads where I can give it some. Although might change my mind if I sat in one that had a faster spooling turbo on.

If on standard cams the T88 are not as bad as people make out, although id not go back to one i didnt think my old one spooled to bad and it certainly went well when it got going..