The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial rear and do luck front question

supra_si

When ppl have this fitted what do they do with the rear number plate lights? do you keep it and make a hole for it to sit or get rid??

cheers in advance as my cars off into paintshop next week

Also im getting my do luck front put on as well, how do you attach a front number plate to it. and also where can you get those really small front number plates from

thankyou please

si

Double sided sticky tape stuff for my old car (see garrage)

The rear bumper i just ordered a plate of the correct size from a website (dont remember which one) and the number plate lights the bodyshop actualy somehow forgot about them and they were mounted inside the bumper :S. I took it for mot and they pointed it out. Then because it was fully blended the garrage just cut some holes and there they were. Working all along :p

So i guess there is some brackets or something that will hold them but its behind the fibreglass :p

yeh depends how the bodyshop play it really, i may have to cut a hole to feed the wire thruogh and mount it on the underside of the rear plate hole.

the front im looking for like a small bike size one if they are legal to perhaps fit to the stock mount and keep that

nah hodgy its all getting picked up by the bodyshop on monday when i call then after work.

i do hope its a good fit, i did trial fit it however i think i had too take off the fuel tank civer underneath the car which i didnt know how to so didnt really get it to fit. just fingers crossed mate, theyve said theyve done a few supras before, i just hope they live upto the rep they have here in hull or all hell will let loose

got a pic of the plate, your garage shows a stock jap size plate

ta

Not on yet mate in the body shop for full respray (see below) :D

It's about half the areia size approx of a standard uk single row number plate. you can go even smaller depending on how many number 1's you have in your plate! :innocent:

will be poasting some picks up when she returns home all new and Blue! :cool: