The mkiv Supra Owners Club

480 bhp with both cats in!

mellonman

hi to all

had one of my friends go down santa pod the weekend with his 6 speed supra and he put it on the dyno down there and run 480 bhp

now im not being funny but is that aload of bull cos i had alook at it before he went down there and both cats was still in place .it has a pair stock turbos from the luxus but still from a 2jz gte.a boost controler ,fmic,and some japanese engine management.also with the waste gate jammed open he said.

he was not sure on what engine mods had been done from japan.

can this be posible:search:

engine mods :) no chance

so thor took there dyno to pod then.

Let your mate have his glory, it doesnt matter to you.

think i might take my girl friends 1800 vectra down there next time see what that bad boys putting out maybe 300 with v power of corse:rlol:

if he had a true twin set up could it be posible:search:

Nah, it doesn't make any difference to peak hp. The dyno at pod normally massively overreads, someone here had over 500bhp last year on his BPU car :D

There's no way on earth it'll be near to that with both cats in, unless it's running 1.6 bar (which means it won't last much longer)

Direct him to the bpu guide please ;)

Nah, it doesn't make any difference to peak hp. The dyno at pod normally massively overreads, someone here had over 500bhp last year on his BPU car :D

There's no way on earth it'll be near to that with both cats in, unless it's running 1.6 bar (which means it won't last much longer)

Direct him to the bpu guide please ;)

i tried but he wont listen spent to much money on looks and handling was trying to sell it on here for him but he wanted silly price like 20 k

someone might of seen it down there it was a grey purlersent full do luck body kit carbon bonnet wouldnt of been on club stand was there the hole weekend