The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wich gauges/dash would fit?

Nicolai

Yes its a j-spec.

I see alot of NA gauges for sale but no TT auto. Anyone has one for sale?

But what im saying is that the speedo converter (converts kph to mph and clocks up in miles) might be malfunctioning so getting another speedo cluster might not solve the problem

But what im saying is that the speedo converter (converts kph to mph and clocks up in miles) might be malfunctioning so getting another speedo cluster might not solve the problem

As he's in the Netherlands probably doesn't even have a converter due to them using KPH over there anyway!! Just a thought :innocent:

My car:

Toyota supra 1993 TT auto:

Does anybody know wich dash/gauges set i can fit as my speedo is al over the place and i dont trust my fuel gauge. Does an NA/auto will fit? Or only a tt auto?

Cheers,

Nicolai

Not sure I think the NA tacho is different but you try buying the TRD clocks (10k tacho/320kph speedo)from Paul at Whifbitz(if he still has them)