The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Texas Signing In

Guest War Horse

Guest War Horse

Hello,

I wish I discovered this site before my recent trip to England. I live in Texas and have been a Supra owner for about 10 years now. You can see my dawg in the clips below.

Track Vid

PS: Are there signature settings in the user cp? If so, where?

Edited by War Horse
Pic Added (see edit history)

Guest Rays the roof
and whys someone doing the 'hitler salute' in the car?

:D

Ummmm! Maybe there is a conspiracy and the Yanks and Germans are plotting a return match!!

Welcome to the forum sir, nice looking example you have there.

I'm sorry that the "comedy" club managed to get in and say hello before the normal people had chance but hopefully that won't put you off :)

Regarding sig settings, I can't remember if it's a premium member thing or not but if you are allowed to make changes you can do so here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/profile.php?do=editsignature

No images in sigs though, just a bit of text, links etc to keep things nice and tidy.

Guest War Horse
Just realised, you have the UK Scoop on the hood.

I thought US supra didn't have the scoop. humm,...

Yes, it is a Euro scoop. It was one of my first mods and we made if funtional too. There is a hole in the hood to flow more air. It was worth it more when I had stock twins. Now I am more worried about it getting ripped off on a high speed pass.

and whys someone doing the 'hitler salute' in the car?

:D

In that picture she is Mrs. War Horse. She is only Hitler once a month ;) We took a road trip through the hill country last year with about 15 cars. She must have been reaching for the radar detector or something. Here are some more pictures from that trip when we made it to a road course:

Welcome to the forum sir, nice looking example you have there.

I'm sorry that the "comedy" club managed to get in and say hello before the normal people had chance but hopefully that won't put you off :)

Regarding sig settings, I can't remember if it's a premium member thing or not but if you are allowed to make changes you can do so here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/profile.php?do=editsignature

No images in sigs though, just a bit of text, links etc to keep things nice and tidy.

It must be a premium option since I do not have that function. When I click on the link I am prompted with a message that says I am not permitted to have a signature. Thanks for the tip.

Everyone else: Thanks for the warm welcome. You have a very nice forum. When I was in England a few months ago I spent alot of time in two places. We stayed in an apartment in Northwood and went to the Royal Marsden Hospital everyday. At the hospital I saw Astons on a daily basis, a few Lambos, and a host of other hot cars. It was a comforting suprise to see car nuts over there too.

Edited by War Horse
Signature tip. (see edit history)