The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Little Project!

JODY T

its almost ready to fit. Ive spent ages with the loom, it was totally knackered but its all good now!

What was a PITA is that i dismantled this some two years ago.. (this is Jakes old engine out of his old white VVTI Tip.) Ive lost so much ive got to go and buy it all again..

So with a bit more funds, so i can buy such things as oil pumps etc shell be going in my 6sp

EXCITED, DER Yeah!

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

It's got too many turbos ;)

Nah, not for me, I love the singles, but its the driveability of the stock setup that i like more..

The Engine has Wiseco pistons, Arp Rod, mains and Head Studs so its built for a bit more than stock if i ever feel the need for speed!

Nah, not for me, I love the singles, but its the driveability of the stock setup that i like more..

The Engine has Wiseco pistons, Arp Rod, mains and Head Studs so its built for a bit more than stock if i ever feel the need for speed!

Nice one - will you BPU it or leave it bone stock? Almost seems a shame not to up the boost after all the engine work.

Itll go BPU :devil: but not straight away..

Ill leave it stock and build my confidence in the engine, then when a few k is under its belt ill let it rip..

Plus and its a big plus i dont have the parts to BPU it right now, Ill have to do a bit more saving. getting the engine done has been my major concern...

The only thing i possess right now that can go into my BPU bag is Ik24 iridiums and a Blitz SUS Filter Kit.. so as you can see im a little way off!