• Friday 26th June
    • Monday 29th June
    • Thursday 2nd July

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they not on the list Rob?

LOL although if its a by product of pressing the loud pedal and raising my heart rate then its a no! And that did happen going home on Friday night :taped: :eyebrows: :innocent:

:blink: Hope all goes well bud, guess they still dont know what the cause is then?

Cheers buddy :) Yeah their still not sure TBH I just keep getting the same old "post viral" rubbish from the doctors. Although If the viral infection has bugger (physical damage) my heart (hence the scan on Thursday) then I'm in big trouble :( Hopefully its just some weird glands that are a bit messed up because of the virus and they are 'over stimulating' my heart which is making it go off on one :search: :(

LOL although if its a by product of pressing the loud pedal and raising my heart rate then its a no! And that did happen going home on Friday night :taped: :eyebrows: :innocent:

Cheers buddy :) Yeah their still not sure TBH I just keep getting the same old "post viral" rubbish from the doctors. Although If the viral infection has bugger (physical damage) my heart (hence the scan on Thursday) then I'm in big trouble :( Hopefully its just some weird glands that are a bit messed up because of the virus and they are 'over stimulating' my heart which is making it go off on one :search: :(

Ill talk to you about this at the mini meet as have had some experience of this in the past, All great news :)

*cough* it could be a soarer vvti turbo haha. cheaper insurance. in my defence i did have a supra mkiii turbo before that.

but she's making good power for a soarer and there's hardly any vvti turbos i know of that are modded.

but thats awsome :D you standing? i got seats in like M8 or something like that.

not sure if im bringing my car to the gig yet still deciding if i should bring that or save fuel and bring my good old civic vti run around.

so which supe you got?

awsome :D well i might see you there lol over the hundreds of others hehe. i'm going with my mate and staying over the night. should be a good laugh.

Thats a good looking supe :) i love black supra's you got much planned for her?

here is a link to my new member thread it has pics of my soarer in

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=189560