The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been Offered This.

Tricky-Ricky

They are OK cars, highly rated for a good reason but on the road they are just too revvy, you have to work the revs to make it move. Practicality isn't a strong point of either cars, but the S2000 is obviously worse.

If you have a TT supra, I'd say show him your middle finger, an S2000 is not a patch on a TT Supra.

That bodykit also makes the car shout louder than it is!

Agree with most of what has been said already. You own a supra. Stop and think about that for a second. A supra. He owns an s2000. An s2000.

Ok. A supra is a supra and an s2000 is and an s2000. A supra will always be a supra.

Congratulations. Never swap your supra for an s2000, even if it is gold plated. Or: especially if it is gold plated.

Take care.

Agree with most of what has been said already. You own a supra. Stop and think about that for a second. A supra. He owns an s2000. An s2000.

Ok. A supra is a supra and an s2000 is and an s2000. A supra will always be a supra.

Congratulations. Never swap your supra for an s2000, even if it is gold plated. Or: especially if it is gold plated.

Take care.

I would never of guessed that a supra is a supra and an s2000 is an s2000:blink:

Going to disagree a little here, as Im a bit of a Honda fan. Yes, the TT Supra is far more powerful, and you do have to rev the S2000 mercilessly to go fast, but (depending on your taste) this can be a very rewarding experience. My last car was an SS-II Celica with the 2ZZ engine, so all the power was above 5800rpm. I personally loved the high-revving, frantic nature of the thing, but again its a matter of taste. You have far more torque in the TT, and its much more readily available.

I should also say that the S2000 is a good-looking car, despite the hairdresser comments it inevitably gets!

Still not sure if you should swap though...

Could you get a 350z for that money? I think I prefer those.

I don't like the look or feel of them. A colleague at work has one and IMO its just not a quality product. In some respects it will be a decent sports car but personally I wouldn't part with any of my money for one.

if you want one get one with a hard top if you can in with the price .if you have to buy the hard top separately it will cost you a lot of money 1k plus.The little spoiler on the back of the boot is £400 alone.[new car price]

if you like the body kit buy one with it already on as that costs a fortune as well.

240 bhp standard, light as a feather and will probably whoop a stock TT around a track.

A mildly modified TT can stay toe to toe with a new shape M3 round a track, so I think you may be wrong.

The Hondas a nice, quick sports car. The TT is a GT with supercar performance.