The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lets get out!

nevins

Right then over the last few months the regular meet at the toby has, how should i say it, been sparse of supras? So how about we start meeting up again,? the weathers here again and we have already lost half a year... It would be nice to see everyone meeting up again and get some photos done of the welsh members on the mkiv owners. If anyone is interested in this just pm me and hopefully we will get this up and running once again.

Thanks,

Gareth

I can make this one but the supra is not quite ready at the time of typing. May be mid July by time its finished and tested!

That's good to hear buddy.

Count me in as long as it's no farther than CArdiff. Swansea is so last year don't you know.

so a meet up up brecon in the future sounds good to me. has anyone got some suggestions for a regular meet as the toby carvery was the usual place but not many seemed to come along to the meets there if a better place can be decided than that would make a good change.

Edited by nevins
wrong (see edit history)

So how many people would be interested in a meet at some point in the brecons then, if you do can you add your name to the following list and where you would be coming from, thanks gareth

1. nevins - s. Wales

2. Chenco9 - s.wales (cardiff)

Looks like a good source for info, i just go on google maps and put pub in the search box when ive zoomed in on an area :) it then gives you an idea where they all are straight away so making choosing a venue much easier.

I'd be up for another Brecon run - I organised the last 2 and can manage the Midlands contingent if required. I have some tried & tested routes that are great plus some additional ones I'm desperate to try.

Brecon run sounds a good idea, I'v started a list to show interest from down this way. If you want to let people know about it up your way, that will be great

Brecon run sounds a good idea, I'v started a list to show interest from down this way. If you want to let people know about it up your way, that will be great

Chuck some dates about and come to a decision together with those who are most keen, and when it's decided I'll see if there are any extra Midlanders who can make it. :)