The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2009 Convoy

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Hey everyone.

I am arranging JAE for the club this year and wanted to invite as many people from the Midlands as possible. It is going to be a great event and we want to get the biggest club turnout ever. The official thread is here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=176765

I will coordinate regional convoys to meet up with each otherwhere possible, (eg Midlands/North West), if I can get a local member to take responsibility for their region.

Any volunteers?? HOFF/TURBONUT/BURNA?? ;)

Ramondo

Edited by Rays the roof (see edit history)

I'm not sure if I'm going yet Ray but hope to be. I've not checked exactly where it is yet but Jamie told me there were sign posts for it on the way to santa pod. If thats the case from shrewsbury/Telford it's simple enough and will probably involve the usal meeting points for Japshow ie,

Shrewsbury,

Telford,

Corley services.

I will check the route to make sure I'm right for the above and see if there is anywhere else to meet people too.

I've not read the main link properly but assume the convoy is for the 1st day? Is there somewhere near the grounds where we can all meet up?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rays the roof

Hi Adam

Yes not too far from Pod and almost certainly Corley etc are usual spots to meet up. I suspect we will get the usual couple of dozen for the Friday night and a similar amount on the Saturday.

Please start organising via this thread.

Ramondo ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi were are the shrewsbury/telford convoy lads meeting for JAE? hoff are you still sorting it mate?

ad- if the 180 aint back on road with you, any chance of jumoing in with you?

chuck you a few petrol tokens....

Not sure if I can make it yet TBH. Not on the thursday/friday anyway.

Myself, G-nemie and magictorch meet at Dobbies roundabout and then if any of Hyden, Pete or Burna are joining us we meet them at Telford services.

Neil if I go to the full thing or just the weekend you can come along with me mate yeh:)

• 2 weeks later...