The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Here she is...

martini

Wow... just wow. She's "only" an N/A but I am totally in love and it's one hell of a first car.

I'd like to thank everyone that's helped me in the search, through PMs, emails and the forum ;)

http://idisk.me.com/martinirwin/Public/Pictures/Skitch/dusk-20090622-105000.jpg

Edited by martini (see edit history)

Better pics are needed

There's a couple in my garage, but my SLR needed the battery charging. I'll get some more pictures soon and post here :)

Oh, that's the end of the cul-de-sac where my GF lives - so god knows who is supposed to cut the grass... :search:

Did you get that from York? I think I know the lad who you bought it off, he was selling it as he couldn't afford to run it, only had it a month or so aswell.

That's the one. The guy who had it is a really top chap. The insurance was killing him as he is 21. Only had her two months. He's getting a Golf now, which I am sure will be pretty nice. He's going to help me with some of the ICE :)

Not sure about the wonky Supra logo on the seats, but it's very nice, best front bumper and in the best colour so not bad :D

Meh, it's not bad at all given the price and the way it feels to drive. The leather seats (with electric motor) feel gorgeous. I am totally in love. The front is awesome. The sound of the exhaust makes the hairs on my neck stand on end (I LOVE TUNNELS!).

Meh, it's not bad at all given the price and the way it feels to drive. The leather seats (with electric motor) feel gorgeous. I am totally in love. The front is awesome. The sound of the exhaust makes the hairs on my neck stand on end (I LOVE TUNNELS!).

They all come with an electric drivers seat :) Well I am glad you got one in the end, and a good one by the sounds of it! Which side skirts are you going for?

Ah ok! Cool. I thought some cars had fabric seats sometimes... at least when I looked in classifieds. Such a classic car.

OEM or bomex skirts I think. Not failside.

Many do have cloth seats, but they still come with the electric drivers seat.

Don't go for Bomex skirts they are alot worse looking than Veilside, look in my garage at the white aerotop I had, I hated them lol.

Great looking purchase mate.

Might want to think about changing the Manrangoni tyres though???

Why would that be? Aren't they any good? They had a new set put on for the MOT last Thursday (which it passed with no problems). I could look to change them someday though I suppose...

EDIT: Top down photo that I like quite a bit (didn't actually park there, just stopped for bro to take photo)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7226/webojr.jpg

Lookin good!! I have an N/A also.. loing her ery much...honeymoon period foreer methinks?!! lol

I hope that's not a parking ticket in the 1st of the final 2 fotos?!! :o

apologies for the spelling..my 'V' key is decidedly on the blink :(

I hope that's not a parking ticket in the 1st of the final 2 fotos?!! :o

Nah, that's a note to my neighbour when he gets in :)

Look at that parking, you could go back at least another mm or 2 ;)

Ha! I did that in one! :D I have only had her 3 days... I will admit I take it very slowly and the visibility isn't great, but these spaces are a nightmare. At least it's totally secure down there.