The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L18MSY at Loudon Castle yesterday

Duffman

Did i miss something?What was happening at loudon castle.

A meet?

It was the annual Cars and Rides mate.

Sometimes its good have a mrs who does all the tesco coupons malarky. So the two of us and the little feller got in for effectively nowt. Which to tell the truth was just as well really.

Agree that there were some wrecks there - and some sad cars too.

Nice eventually meeting the other day Gourdy. Dont suppose you still have the screw for the end tip lying about do you? Gonna order one from Mr T tomorrow if not as I've got to pop down anyway.

Reckon we should aim to get a few more there next year.

By the way I agree it was not worth the £30 I paid for me and the missus...although these were some nice cars there...was liking the old school ones more like the AC Cobra.

Also saw an Ariel Atom...I want! Although it was parked next to the cop cars for some strange reason :blink:

Was there aswell on the trade stand, some nice and some not so nice cars to look at. Wish I had some spare cash to buy the Black Ford F650 Pickup truck that was there. Must agee that there needs to be more supra presence next year. L18MSY car was looking good, where did you get your seats from?

Was there aswell on the trade stand, some nice and some not so nice cars to look at. Wish I had some spare cash to buy the Black Ford F650 Pickup truck that was there. Must agee that there needs to be more supra presence next year. L18MSY car was looking good, where did you get your seats from?

I got the seats retrimmed last week.My mate did it for me, his dad owns Grahams Upholstery in Dumbarton.He did a cracking job of it, im well impressed. I put a few pictures in the multimedia section if you want a better look.

I got the seats retrimmed last week.My mate did it for me, his dad owns Grahams Upholstery in Dumbarton.He did a cracking job of it, im well impressed. I put a few pictures in the multimedia section if you want a better look.

Remember looking through the windows and the missus saying 'oooh look at those seats'...looks very neat & tidy

Remember looking through the windows and the missus saying 'oooh look at those seats'...looks very neat & tidy

Cheers mate, shame we didnt bump into one another. I was hanging about now and again,i had a supra t shirt on just incase anyone from here turned up.