The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all ive got a few question

cr33ch

Hello,

Ive always loved to own a supra but have never been old enough to insure a TT unless its a UK which is usually way out of my budget...

though being 20 now i can insure an N/A supra for alittle more then my 1989 200sx. for a while now ive wanted to take my 200 off the road and get into drifting properly but i need a daily driver.

Anyways my questions are:

What MPG does a manual NA supra do?

What power is a standard NA?

How much power do you get with general NA mods?

Will the NA trailer my 200 nicely?

Thanks in advance!!!

Alex

Hello,

Ive always loved to own a supra but have never been old enough to insure a TT unless its a UK which is usually way out of my budget...

though being 20 now i can insure an N/A supra for alittle more then my 1989 200sx. for a while now ive wanted to take my 200 off the road and get into drifting properly but i need a daily driver.

Anyways my questions are:

What MPG does a manual NA supra do?

What power is a standard NA?

How much power do you get with general NA mods?

Will the NA trailer my 200 nicely?

Thanks in advance!!!

Alex

The search button is your friend! All you will need to know!

what mpg does a manual na supra do? varies, towing isnt going to improve it though. Expect around 25-30 mpg without the towing

what power is a standard na? 220 bhp

how much power do you get with general na mods? not much

will the na trailer my 200 nicely? define nicely....

thanks in advance!!!

Alex

hth

:welcome:

I get about 19/20ish mpg around town and high twenties on motorway journeys. If you drive it like a granny they're not too bad, but it's difficult to! :D

Standard power is 220bhp

The only mods you can do on an NA is decat it... and leave the stock airbox in there! There isn't really anything you can do to an NA to get any huge power gains. If you are looking for something to mod, then get a TT.. far more options.

HTH :)

if i could insure a jap TT id prob ditch the 200 and drift the supra to be honest :p

i mean by will it tow nicely so im not gonna damage the supra by towing the 200 or hold up most of the UK driving at 20mph :D

but im not a power hungry person for cars, just so long as they go sideways :D my 200 prob has round the 260 mark and weighs not much and im well happy with that :D just worried one day ill take the 200 drifting the bottom ends will go and i wont be able to get to work :(