The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South west motor show 2009 pics

Black has to be kept clean

Who lost the ball????!!!!:innocent:

and a few of the nutters on 2 wheels

Link to the photobucket folder http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/DodgyRogSupra/South%20West%20Show%20June%202009/?start=all

Quality down graded by photobucket:(

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Back home and fed hehe.

Great day out people.........my face is burnt to a crisp:rolleyes:

Josh and fee had a great day as well.I will post up pics tomorrow as i am too tired and cant be arsed:d

Great pics rog, you really are getting to grips with the new camera.

Big thanks to Darren for organising this:thumbs:

And a huge thanks to Mandy for supplying us all with drinks and burgers all day.:kiss:

cheers for a great day out once again wile and mandy for organisin and for the lift!! blackie for been a gayface and josh for not beating me up too bad this time! you have all once again made me want to have a supra again see ya soon cheers

Thank You All for fantastic time! We got lovely red tan. Wile e Coyote Thank You for organising this party :), Mandy Thank You for delicious food! DodgyRog : "loosing voleyball" - it's just happend it was ONLY 2left handed Blackie's foult,at least nobody was crying after loosing ball this time (sorry for upset at time Joshua). i also got some nice pictures i will put later.

Brilliant time THANK YOU Karolina & Blackie

Once again thanks to Mandy for slaving over the BBQ all day, apologies Darren for taking your attention away from your stint on the BBQ nearly ended in tears didn't it lol

But yeah top marks to you both and everyone else who helped with the food and organisation top marks indeed.

Boy wasn't the logistics around arranging the display of our cars fun, I hope nobody was filming us all ha (Got there in the end though didn't we).

Some great Pictures there Rog, especially like the Motor Bike display pics they really are very good for catching them actually in action.

My camera ran out of battery (boo hoo - weep weep) forgot to charge it lesson learned there, had to resort to borrowing my mum's camera phone in the end ha!

great bbq thanx mandy,the boy and me didnt fancy trying darrens cooking especialy when he was strugling to light it.[GRIN][/GRIN]

great pics rog especialy the most the one that shines the most (red one)

nice to see that rare colour supra (white).

cracking day especialy seeing blackie hide behind pudseys mum cuz he scared of triton the robot.

nice to see pudsey realize that you have to push down on your right foot.

great to see you all