The mkiv Supra Owners Club

:: Japan North 2009 - Haigh Hall, Wigan - 16/08/09 ::

Guest JamieR

Guest JamieR

Dear all,

Well it's back for a third year, the next installment of Japan North is set for Sunday 16th August 2009 at Haigh Hall in Wigan.

I would like to invite this club to the event following the success of the previous two years.

Last year, Japan North managed to raise an impressive £1850 through various means including company donations, sponsorship, raffle prizes and generous donations from those that attended on the day. Coverage from the Show was featured in the various Japanese and modified tuning magazines, as well as on radio stations, in local/regional newspapers and newsletters distributed from the charities that were involved.

There is no fixed fee for the event, nor are there tickets, but what I do ask is that you donate and give what you can to support the chosen charities.

Once again, our volunteers will be present with collection buckets for the chosen charities of this year, which are:

• Childline North West
  • Christie's
  • Butterflies North West
  • Derrian House Chorley

So, here are the details for you:

Date: Sunday 16th August 2009

Venue: Haigh Hall, Wigan, WN2 1PE.

The official website can be found at:

http://www.JapanNorth.co.uk/

Here you will find a gallery from 2008's show along with Sponsor, Location and Contact information.

The Facebook Group & Event for Japan North 2009 can be found below, where you will also find links to the events from the previous years and their associated images:

Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13809992074

Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=54707153601

If you wish to attend this year, please place your name in this post below, listing your:

First & Last Name:

Forum Name:

Vehicle:

Ensure that you copy the list from anyone who has posted before you, so that the list remains updated.

Notice for Admins / Co-ordinators: To ensure that all members of your club are accepted at the entry gates, please gather each attendees registration plate number.

Initially, I am allocating an area for 20 vehicles for each club, but this may be increased dependant upon ground control at the venue and I shall update you with this information.

All Traders should contact the number provided below or alternatively, e-mail the dedicated trade address found on the website.

It would be appreciated if you could make friends aware of the event so that we gain much more publicity and interest as we all know that a show's popularity grows from word-of-mouth and with this being so local (rather than in Scotland or way down South) this would help greatly! I hope to see a wide variety of attendees this year - both old and new!

If you would like to ask any questions then please do so...

Thanks again and I look forward to meeting you,

Kind regards,

Jamie Rigby

Japan North Founder & Organiser

http://www.JapanNorth.co.uk

07806 399 787

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stickied for you again Jamie :D

Notice for Admins / Co-ordinators: To ensure that all members of your club are accepted at the entry gates, please gather each attendees registration plate number.

If you don't want to post your License plate with your name, then please PM me with Japan North 2009 - Haigh Hall, Wigan as the title, and let me know your License plate - I'll maintain the list for Jamie.

Mike

Edited by Pixelfill (see edit history)

Stickied for you again Jamie :D

If you don't want to post your License plate with your name, then please PM me with Japan North 2009 - Haigh Hall, Wigan as the title, and let me know your License plate - I'll maintain the list for Jamie.

Mike

Do you think we'd be able to get the flags for this, this year Mike and give the Subaru boys a run for their money for best stand? :)

Guest Rays the roof

Reg N3 TRD, Silver 95 import.

Please clone my car with a big single or BPU so i feel better about owning an NA!!! :)

I'll see if I can drum up some support from this end. I've really wanted to go the last 2 years but have missed out. This year I will do my very best to get up to it:)

Where would be the best place to meet you all. I think last year I was supposed to meet Lynz and Ste somewhere near the venue.

I'll see if I can drum up some support from this end. I've really wanted to go the last 2 years but have missed out. This year I will do my very best to get up to it:)

Make sure you do would be lovely to see you all :)

Where would be the best place to meet you all. I think last year I was supposed to meet Lynz and Ste somewhere near the venue.

If you come off the M6 @ junction 27 there is a BP garage where we can meet you at ;)

• 2 weeks later...