The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can't wait!!

Gough

.....For my TT to arrive! I have searched for many many weeks to find the right car, and just the other week this one popped up and I couldn't turn it down; It's a 93' GZ auto totally standard apart from those huuuge rims :D and its got just 24,000 miles on the clock (which will be certified by BIMTA). I think the wheels are Volk AV3s but not 100% sure

Put the deposit installment down on it today, I've been advised to expect to collect the car in approx 9 weeks.... Counting the days down already!

Edited to add... Looking forward to meeting some of you lot when the car arrives!

Joe

soop rear.jpg

Got it through Group20 (based in Southampton). Can't fault their service; I initially felt very uncertain about buying such a car unseen, but Patrick has been superb in guiding me through the process so far.

eight weeks and six days to go................. :D

Thanks Steve,

Yes, I'm now certain they are AV3s, and I've done a little research too.. it seems as though the 19"ers came only in 8.5 and 9.5 inch front and rear sizes respectively (which is perhaps why they look a little less deep dish than your 18s), whereas the 18"ers were available in 9 and 10 inch. Not sure why though?

Really hope UK brakes will fit behind them!

Joe

Hi Joe

Lovely car. The nite before you get it, you won't sleep. When you do get it you'll want to drive it all day. You won't want to park it without you in it. (i wait in sainsbury's car park whilst the wife gets the shopping). Believe me Joe, you are about to know what real obsession means. Welcome to the world of the Porsche killer

Mike