The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dutch guy

Guest rudiej

Guest rudiej

heey everyone,

my name is rudie, 22 years young and iam from the netherlands.

and my english is not very good, but i do my best :)

summer 2010 iam going to the uk with 4 friends and hope to find a supra that belongs te me :innocent:

and till that i want to read this and the dutch supra forum for fun and for the information.

i dont now if this is smart :innocent:

but now i drive a honda delsol vti-e showcar

i win allot prices here but i have my honda 3,5 years now iam i want something else that pumps my heart faster than this:p

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3598/onderweg.jpg

greets

Guest rudiej
Welcome :)

You'll love a Supra if you want to get that heart pumping, just make sure it's a TT ;)

ofcourse its gonna be a TT

and hope in the future to upgrade it to big single.

but first learn to drive it:taped:

welcome, my last car was a delsol vti, standard, but i like the black and white scheme going on with yours the styling isn't to my taste but each to there own i guess. Oh and you will LOVE a TTsupe. :)

Is your Delsol the electric Transtop version or manuel? i used to get a lot of attention from the electric roof mechnism, it's amazing to watch.

Guest rudiej
welcome, my last car was a delsol vti, standard, but i like the black and white scheme going on with yours the styling isn't to my taste but each to there own i guess. Oh and you will LOVE a TTsupe. :)

Is your Delsol the electric Transtop version or manuel? i used to get a lot of attention from the electric roof mechnism, it's amazing to watch.

electric... and attention allot can i say hehe

most of people looks :blink:

the supra is now for 5 years my dreamcar and the sound of it!!

its just amazing

Guest rudiej
It's not bad mate - Rotterdam is rather quiet, but I'm enjoying the Dutch beer :D I'm also off to Amsterdam for the weekend, to help make things more interesting!

if you wanne laugh, you must go to famous dutch place: de walle:p:innocent:

in rotterdam you have a very nice discotheek, its hollywood :innocent: but i live in brabant (other side of holland)

but i my sister said the nightlive in amsterdam is very great!!

greets

• 1 year later...

okee

i sold my delsol and plan this weekend to buy a supra..

but its not easy!

the insurance are doing very difficult because the new value is more then 50.000 euro.

and we dont have a car at home that may attract more then 1800kg. (car trailer en suup is gonne weight more then that)

so my question is: is there a way in england so i can drive the car to the harbor???

thanks in advance